Tri-Mac Manufacturing is the leader in stainless steel fabrication in Ohio. With our large facility, we’re able to take on big projects that other manufacturers simply can’t complete.
We have decades of experience in the industry. This experience allows us to pay exacting attention to details and determines that you’ll receive a finished product that exceeds your expectations. Tri-Mac Manufacturing is your go-to for large-scale and more intricate projects; whether you’re looking for outsourcing assistance, product manufacturing, or welding specific components, we can create a custom plan for you.
How Do We Make Stainless Steel?
Not every manufacturer has the equipment to complete jobs in stainless steel. At Tri-Mac, we’re well-equipped to do so. We don’t just work in stainless steel fabrication, but it’s become our expertise. The size of our facility means we can take on even the largest metal manufacturing jobs.
Did you know stainless steel comes in many varieties? It’s true! Depending on the microstructure, stainless steel can contain various levels of iron ore, chromium, silicon, nickel, carbon, nitrogen, and manganese. Depending on your product, the alloys can be adjusted to improve function and durability.
Manufacturing stainless steel is a series of processes. Raw materials like iron ore, chromium, silicon, and nickel are melted down in a furnace and cast into solid form in a variety of shapes. Next, the steel is heat treated before it is cleaned and polished. After that, steel is packaged and sent to manufacturers, who can weld the steel to create the desired product.
What Can We Do With It?
One of our competitive advantages at Tri-Mac is our versatility. Between our experience, top-notch equipment, and extra-large manufacturing space, we have all of the resources necessary to take on just about any job.
We have the versatility to produce your stainless steel fabrication needs to your exact specifications while meeting your timeline and budget constraints. The products and services we can complete include (but are not limited to):
- Industrial screw conveyors, large fan housings, stainless chambers, and more. We can custom manufacture any components you need, large or small.
- Fabrication and welding. We can take on outsourced projects, and stainless pipe weldments are among our specialties.
- Plate fabrication. We are capable of fabricating metal plates, from small to extra large.
- Large steel fabrication. You name it – large turbines, motor housings, drum flakers: we’re well-prepared to take on your big jobs.
- Industrial commercial fan fabrication. Our decades of experience make us the top choice for fabricating large fan housings and fans themselves.
- Pulp and paper fabrication. We have many customers in the paper industry, so making these essential components is a piece of cake for us.
- Industrial repair services. We can help get stainless steel components back into great shape once they show wear and tear.
- Screw conveyor fabrication. We can build conveyors to move bulk product from one machine to the next.
- Sheet and plate rolling. We can roll cylinders and cones up to an eight-foot capacity.
- Custom large-diameter vapor piping. We can fabricate vapor piping in all shapes, including elbows, laterals, square to round transitions, and straight duct.
- And more! Our highly-specialized projects in the past have included industrial air scrubber systems, industrial air scrubbers, industrial cyclones, industrial cyclone separators, stainless steel cyclone separators, and stainless steel centrifuges.
These are only a small sampling of what Tri-Mac Manufacturing can do with stainless steel. Our experience, top-notch equipment, and expansive manufacturing space make us the ideal choice for just about any stainless steel job in any industry.
Contact Tri-Mac Manufacturing today to learn more about our stainless steel fabrication service and the other services we offer.