Tri-Mac Manufacturing has been working in stainless steel fabrication services, welding, and machine building since 1982. While we’re the go-to stainless steel plate manufacturer in southwest Ohio, we work with businesses all across the U.S. At Tri-Mac Manufacturing, we take on projects that other businesses don’t have the capacity or resources to tackle. You can count on us for superior service and efficient and effective methods to save you time and money.
Stainless Steel and Other Metals
Given the size of our 40,000 square foot facility, we’re able to take on jobs that other companies just can’t compete with, mostly with our stainless steel fabrication services.
Steel is an alloy of iron and carbon containing less than 2% carbon and 1% manganese (Source: World Steel Association). There are more than 3,500 different grades of steel, each with different physical, chemical, and environmental properties. The amount of carbon present, other alloys present, and the technique behind processing are all factored into the steel grading system.
There are four main categories that most types of steel fall into depending on their chemical makeup (Source: ThoughtCo):
Alloy steel can contain other elements like nickel, copper, chromium, or aluminum. These alloying elements can affect the finished product’s strength, durability, resistance to corrosion, and machinability.
Carbon steel is mainly carbon and iron and accounts for 90 percent of steel production. This group can be divided further into low carbon steels/mild steels, medium carbon steels, and high carbon steels.
Stainless steel is comprised of 10–20 percent chromium. This metal has high corrosion resistance, making it ideal for medical equipment, piping, cutting tools, and food processing equipment.
Tool steel can contain tungsten, molybdenum, cobalt, and vanadium. This metal has a high heat resistance and durability, making it for superior cutting and drilling equipment.
Our Key Products
Tri-Mac Manufacturing has completed thousands of steel fabrication projects since opening. While we can’t list every project we’ve done, here’s an example of the products we’re experts in:
- We can fabricate just about every component of industrial fans. Whether it’s the blades or housing, we can create individual parts or build the entire system from the ground up.
- We service many clients in the paper industry, so we have the resources and expertise to create industrial presses, rollers, and spools.
- With custom large diameter vapor piping, we can fabricate piping to your specifications, whether you need elbows, laterals, square to round transitions, and straight duct.
- The large turbines we work on require precision to function properly and are dependent on balance size and accuracy, one of our specialties.
- We can make motor housings of all sizes to keep your motors running.
- In the chemical space, we can create components like drum flakers and centrifuges in virtually any size.
With Tri-Mac Manufacturing, we can make all of your custom steel fabrication projects possible.
Contact Tri-Mac Manufacturing today to learn more about our steel fabrication services and the other services we offer.